Non-Immigrant VISA

Non-Immigrant VISA

We provide services concerning Business and Entrepreneur VISA applications. 

B-1 visas are nonimmigrant visas for people who want to stay in the United States for a short time to do business things like negotiating contracts, consulting with business associates, litigating, and attend scientific, educational, professional, or business conventions, conferences, or seminars.

H1 B specialty occupation visa is also available for skilled professionals or those who have advance degrees. This is a dual intent visa which means beneficiaries may qualify for a greencard and live permanently in the US.

To start a company and live in the United States, you need to get an E-2 visa. This visa allows you to live in the United States with your spouse and kids. Most of the time, the state department wants at least $150,000 from you.

We can help you with the paperwork and all of the heavy work with your VISA application.

How Can We Help You?

Send a message through the form below.